DuPont Sr. Controller in Buenos Aires, Argentina
Sr. Controller (Job Number: 010075W-01)
DuPont has a rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we're looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best that it can be.
The Country Controller – Southern Cone is primarily responsible for leading all Accounting & Accounts Payable activities that are performed in Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay.
· Leadership of Controllership team in Southern Cone
o Setup Clear objectives for the area in accordance with Corporate Guides
o Assurance of area compliance in the Corporate Requirements for trainings, programs and behaviors
o Clear succession plan for the critical roles
o Direct supervision of Team Leaders (Supervisors) for the three different areas: Accounts Payable- Argentina, Accounts Payable – Chile and Accounting – Southern Cone.
· Measurement of team level of service for Accounts Payable & Accounting (KPIs)
· Management of relationship with Statutory audit firm, PwC in Argentina, Bolivia and Chile.
· Management of relationship with 3 rd -party consulting firms in Bolivia, Paraguay and Uruguay.
· Assurance of a Compliant Internal Control Environment
· Assurance of legal entities “Right to Operate”
· Regular communication with direct customers: Finance Managers, Business Controllers and Legal Entities statutory directors.
The position holder must have:
· Strong accounting background, with strength on Argentinian GAAP
· USGAAP knowledge is desirable
· Knowledge of BCRA regulations for Foreign Trade transactions
· Fluency in English and Spanish
· Build sustainable relationship with customers
· Decision making;
· Mobilizing resources;
· Communication with Impact;
Primary Location: Latin America-Argentina-Buenos Aires-Buenos Aires
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Job Type: Experienced