Truck-Lite Co., LLC Regional Sales Manager in Business: Falconer, New York
Oklahoma, North Texas, Truck-Lite. REGIONAL SALES MANAGER-REGION. F/T. Benefits.
- Promotes and creates sales of Rigid Industries via daily sales calls to OEM, OES, Warehouse Distributors, Fleets and special assigned accounts.
- Represents Rigid Industries in a professional manner while increasing sales growth and profitability of the region.
- Participates in and conducts sales training seminars, open houses, trade shows to help create and promote sales and education of the customer base.
- Reports competitive market information to Rigid Industries. Respond with requested market information in an accurate and timely manner.
- Completes electronic reporting and paperwork in an accurate and timely manner. Paperwork includes SalesForce Account Management, Concur Expense Forms, Engineering Work Requests, Quote forms, etc.
- Controls expenses and maintains company equipment in clean working condition.
- Reports any problems to your supervisor or appropriate department. Looks for ways to increase productivity with available resources.
College under graduate degree or equal sales experience in the heavy duty truck market. Sales experience. Sales force database and Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Power Point experience, AS400 a plus.
Benefits: medical/dental/vision/flexible spending/401(k)/paid vacation, sick days, holidays
Due to International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and Export Administration Regulations (EAR) requirements, all candidates must be presently classified as a US Person which includes: a United States citizen; a permanent legal resident (green card holder); or a protected individual (refugee/asylum status).
Email resume to email@example.com