GardaWorld Cash Services Cash Vault Supervisor, Calgary Job in Calgary, Alberta
Req Id 63481 - Posted 10/17/2016 - Cash Services - Cash Logistics/Non-Armored Group - Canada - Alberta - Calgary
GardaWorld is currently hiring a Vault Supervisor – Calgary
Headquartered in Montreal, Canada, GardaWorld is the world’s largest privately owned security services company. We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services. Over 62,000 highly trained, dedicated professionals serve clients in North America, Latin America, Europe, Africa, Asia and the Middle East.
GardaWorld has great opportunity for personal growth and advancement, fosters a collaborative environment, and encourages team cooperation. You can make a difference in a company that gives you latitude to deliver the best customer service.
We are currently hiring GardaWorld is currently hiring a Cash Vault Supervisor (Calgary).
Your mission at GardaWorld:
As a Cash Vault Supervisor, you are responsible for:
- Managing the department’s resources and work processes cost effectively and efficiently.
- Ensuring that the contractual obligations of customers are achieved.
- Monitor and improve the department's profitability and security continually.
- Maintaining accountability for the performance of the department to which one is assigned.
You will be responsible of:
- Carries out on-the-job induction training
- Completes work schedules for branch departments on a daily/weekly basis
- Ensures employees are aware of and adhere to operational and security guidelines
- Promotes the Health and Safety of Branch Personnel
- Executes the quality hiring of front line personnel
- Monitors service levels, taking corrective action where necessary
- Manages staff to maintain the highest level of customer care
- Advises customers of late running and other problems
- Ensures Company procedures and standards are abided by
- Briefs departmental staff on operational and company matters
- Manages staff in accordance with company guidelines
- Contributes to compilation of branch budget and targeted key performance indicators
You are the ideal candidate for this position because you possess:
- Experience and/or knowledge of armoured car/cash services industry is a definite asset
- Attention to detail and ability to abide by operational and security policies and procedures
- Ability to multi-task, problem-solve and make decisions
- Ability to organize and prioritize work activities
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Computer literate with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Interested? Join our workforce!
We are an equal opportunity employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, handicap disability or any other protected status.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however we will communicate only with the selected candidates.
Job Segment: Manager, Management, Customer Service
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada