York Risk Services Loss Control Consultant in Charleston, South Carolina
York Risk Control Services, is seeking independent Loss Control Consultants to work on an independent contractor basis. Information gathered from the survey/inspections process will be reported primarily in checklist and narrative formats and will be submitted via the internet. Primary responsibilities include inspecting properties such as buildings, industrial operations, vehicles, and recreational facilities to evaluate physical conditions, safety practices and hazardous situations. You will be required to prepare written reports of findings and generate system recommendations for correction of unsafe conditions. The number of assignments may vary depending upon geographical location.
Ideal consultant would possess the following:
- Experience conducting insurance casualty/risk assessments surveys
- Thorough understanding of Workers’ Compensation, General Liability, Property and Auto Liability Coverage
- Experience handling Property Surveys
- Good communication and exceptional writing skills
- Home PC or Laptop with Microsoft Word, High Speed Internet Access, and digital camera for taking property photos
- Ability to travel within a reasonable territory
- Ability to observe business operations and evaluate management practices to determine if safety issues and hazards affecting insurance premium are adequately controlled
Must have at least 5 years of Loss Control/Safety Experience.
Tracking Code: LCCHARLESTONSC06191701
Job Location: Charleston, South Carolina, United States
Position Type: Consulting