AXA HNW Planning Manager in Charlotte, North Carolina
HNW Planning Manager
HNW Planning Manager
Job ID : 40894
Job ID :
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
Summary: (High Level Overview of position)
The High-Net-Worth (HNW) Planning Manager is responsible for proactively promoting the adoption and usage of HNW Planning group services. This highly visible role will act as the subject matter expert under general supervision offering case consultation targeting HNW and UHNW individuals in the complex advanced market areas including life insurance, annuities, special needs, trust & estate, and charitable gift planning. The HNW Planning Manager is the primary field representative of the HNW planning function to targeted groups of advisors and acts as sales coach.
Also responsible for meeting the groups outreach activity goals. The individual will be responsible for ensuring Written Supervisory Procedures are maintained. The individual will also work closely with all other functional areas such as Operations, Legal/Compliance and IT. Provides leadership and direction to a small team of case consultants. Travel is required.
Specific Responsibilities include:
• Reviews sales concepts from both internal and external sources to determine their impact and risk to AXA Advisors and may be making recommendations that could affect significant amounts of revenue.
• Creates marketing material and client presentations illustrating the complex techniques used in planning addressing both legal and tax issues; many will be highly visible to external business partners and must be coordinated with other divisions.
• Develop and maintain strong knowledge of AXA Equitable's Life, Annuity and Employer Sponsored Product portfolio, positioning and illustration systems.
• Manage all aspects of the HNW Planning group – from driving adoption to day-to-day activities.
• Professionally represent AXA Advisors at Field and/or Industry events
• Resolve conflicts and complex issues in a cross-functional setting
• Handle multiple tasks, initiatives or projects.
• Directly manage relationships with strategic internal partners to ensure effective communication and dissemination of information.
• Analyze marketplace, competitor/industry, and client trends to develop strategic insights and recommendations on developments influencing AXA Advisors’ planning business.
• Comply with all rules and regulations of selling securities as outlined by FINRA and SEC as well as any established guidelines established by the company
• Ensure that proper management practices are adhered to by providing ongoing performance and career discussions, on‐time completion of relevant people processes, and fostering Diversity and Inclusion.
• Ad hoc projects as needed.
• 5-8 years' financial services experience, with strong advanced markets experience (e.g., trust and estate planning, charitable planning, executive benefits, etc.).
• FINRA S7, S24, and S63/65 or S66 required
• Bachelor's Degree required
• Advanced designation (e.g., CFP, ChFC, JD, CLU) required
• Excellent telephone communication skills and etiquette.
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills with proven ability to build effective relationships.
• Strong working knowledge of retail financial services industry
• Strong knowledge of insurance products (e.g., life, annuity and employer sponsored)
• Strong knowledge of industry standard planning concepts.
• Ability to work both independently and directly manage a small team.
• Detail oriented.
• Experience with Microsoft Access, Excel and Project
• Commitment to learning and expanding knowledge of financial services
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.