AXA Planning Support Specialist in Charlotte, North Carolina
Planning Support Specialist
Planning Support Specialist
Job ID : 40896
Job ID :
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
Summary: (High Level Overview of position)
Fully functioning incumbent who performs routine transactions in support of the day-to-day operational support activities of the Advanced Practices group. Generate pipeline/case status and aging reports. Able to research and resolve standard issues. Escalates more complex requests to more experienced staff.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Supporting all aspects of the advanced practices process – including process, metrics reporting and supervisory controls.
• Tracking and ushering materials through our Advertising Compliance process in a timely manner and maintain up-to-date and accurate marketing collateral files.
• Providing internal customer support, data entry and validation, handles administrative functions, report generation & basic spreadsheet creation.
• Generating sales and metrics reports on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis to support senior leadership
• Handling multiple tasks, initiatives or projects.
• Ad hoc projects as needed.
• 1-3 years' financial services experience, preferably with financial planning and/or advanced markets background (e.g., trust and estate planning, business planning, executive benefits, etc.).
• Bachelor's Degree required
• FINRA S7 (required within 6 months of employment if not already held)
• Working knowledge of retail financial services industry.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a small team.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong experience with Microsoft Access, Excel and Project.
• Commitment to learning and expanding knowledge of financial services.
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.