AXA Relationship Case Manager in Charlotte, North Carolina
Relationship Case Manager
Relationship Case Manager
Job ID : 40872
Job ID :
AXA is a leading financial protection company, committed to fostering and maintaining a diverse, multicultural and inclusive environment, and one of the nation’s premier providers of life insurance and annuity products. The organization was established in 1859 and we are committed now more than ever to helping clients meet financial goals in all stages of their lives. One of the hallmarks of our proud heritage is providing world-class customer service.
We're always looking for smart and talented people to help us develop new and innovative ways to expand our product portfolio, reach new customers and serve well the clients already a part of the AXA family.
The Relationship Case Manager is a key role in AXA’s Life New Business and is in control of all pending life business within their specific territory. Relationship Case Managers own the customer experience from application submission to policy placement.
Successful Relationship Case Managers are expected to accomplish the following:
• Provide extraordinary customer service with the mindset of going above and beyond for every client interaction
• Own all communication to the customer which would include outbound and inbound activity through email and phone
• Establishing and maintaining high-level relationships with over 25 partner firms
• Act as the key link between the customer, underwriting and the sales team
• Be the subject matter expert of the Life New Business process and answer case and new business process questions
• Daily proactive out-reach to assigned firms
• 2 hour turnaround time on all inbound customer requests
• Over 2-3 hours of total talk time daily
• Provide training and support to their assigned firms related to onboarding and operational enhancements
• Four or more years of customer service experience and thorough knowledge of the Life underwriting process
• Bachelor’s Degree required
Skills Required: The below are a list of competencies required to be a successful in this position.
• Unusually high customer-centric attitude
• Desire to take ownership regardless of the challenge
• Carries a sense of urgency through all interactions both internal and external
• Appetite to learn and grow
• Ability to communicate confidently
NOTE: AXA participates in the E-Verify program.
In addition to competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including 401 (k) and medical programs, we offer the opportunity for continued professional development in a congenial corporate environment.
AXA is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to our employees, applicants and candidates based on individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, mental or physical disabilities, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by federal, state and local laws.