PDS Tech Inc IT Procurement Specialist in Cherry Hill, New Jersey
• Process purchasing requests through ticket management system
o Purchase goods/services on behalf of customers per their request
o Mange purchasing request from end to end
o Liaison between customer and technology vendor to ensure quality procurement delivery
• Create and manage Purchase Orders end to end
o Creation of Purchase Orders
o Manage active purchase orders
o Troubleshoot purchase order related issues
• Responsible for invoice processing end to end
o Receiving and coding invoices for payment
o Troubleshoot any invoice related issues
o Liaison between vendors and AP for payment status related questions
• Respond to vendor profile creation/modification requests
• Other related duties assigned as needed
• At least 2 years functional procurement experience – technology products(hardware/software)
• ERP and/or Microsoft AX experience preferred, but not required
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience in procurement functions and procedures in an IT environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills to technical and non-technical audiences
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
• Manager will provide ample training on process and systems.
• Looking for a junior procurement analyst with strong communication and follow up skills. Ability to effectively interact with various levels of management.
This position may require you to submit to and pass a drug test and/or background check. If this is a hands-on position, you may also be required to pass a safety and productivity examination.
PDS Tech, Inc. will comply with all applicable federal and state laws governing the use of such background checks and drug tests.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate against applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
Immediate 401(k) eligibility
Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, check out http://www.pdstech.com/
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
We pay thousands each month in referral bonuses!
Contact a recruiter for details
To find a recruiter near you, look at our Branch Locator. at http://www.pdstech.com/pds_locations.htm