HP regional execution manager in ChongQing, China
regional execution manager
- HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
· blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
· 3D printing
· multi-function printing
· Ink in the office
· tablets, phablets, notebooks
· mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
If you are regional execution manager, you will have a chance to
· Manage APJ factories (located in Japan/Singapore/Shanghai/Chongqing) material supply and material shortage escalation from Australia and India factories.
· Purchase and schedule materials according to MRP to ensure accurate and timely supply;
· Ensure all Purchase Orders are executed at timely manner, maintain accurate acknowledge date in system;
· Negotiate with suppliers to ensure all shipment be delivered to HP factory in time to meet the production plan;
· Maintain correct PIR(Purchasing Info Record) system;
· Manage inventory under guidelines.
· Manage and negotiate with vendors for best quality, service and cost; Resolve invoice and payment issues with suppliers in shortest possible time;
· Manage EOL plan and minimize excess / obsolete cost.
· Support NPI project, manage NPI material availability, no NPI delay caused by material shortage.
· Interface with various function areas, such as production line, product engineering, procurement, planning, logistics etc., in order to solve any supply, quality or logistic problems.
· Manage process improvement projects or cross-functional projects.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
• Bachelor degree or above;
• At least 3 year experience in purchasing or planning roles;
to be successful you should be:
• Sound English and Chinese skills in speaking, listening and writing, Japanese in speaking, listening and writing will be a plus;
• Strong negotiation skills and very strong problem solving capability;
• Initiatives on process improvements;
• Able to communicate well with people in all regions inclusive of NA, EMEA and APJ;
• Experience on SAP or other ERP system, good MS Excel skills;
Supply Chain & Operations
No shift premium (China)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html