Integer Senior Systems Analyst in Clarence, New York
The primary purpose of this job is to perform business applications work requiring application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related technical or project tasks. Performs duties in one or more of the business applications technology disciplines: custom applications, web application, ERP application or IT Quality. Ensures internal and external customer expectations are met or exceeded.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to Integer Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
2. Complies with all IT and Integer policies and procedures.
3. Develops project plans using the associated project planning tools, which include work plans, schedules, milestones, critical paths, detailed tasks, and deliverables.
4. Analyzes and solves complex problems related to assigned area.
5. Consistently suggests possible alternative approaches or points of view.
6. Develops short and long-range plans that are realistic, comprehensive, and effective in meeting corporate goals, while anticipating obstacles and defining alternatives.
7. Develops and implements standards for application and data security within applications.
8. Develops Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), tests and validates various system programs and/or software to support quality control practices.
9. Cultivates a broader range of internal networks and begins to develop an external network of resources to facilitate completion of tasks.
10. Provides guidance to less experienced associates.
11. Participates in defining business case of investments in IT.
12. Understands the design variables that drive market.
13. Performs other functions as required.
- Minimum Education : Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Business, Engineering or related discipline.
- Minimum Experience : 5 years of related experience.
- Specialized Knowledge : Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Special Skills : Demonstrated ability to work in and foster a team based environment.
Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Clarence,NY
- Job Type: Information Technology
- Experience: At least 5 year(s)
- Date Posted: 5/19/2017