Centene Corporation Administrative Assistant III in Clayton, Missouri
Position Purpose: Provides administrative and staff support to an organizational unit.
- Schedules appointments and travel arrangements, gives information to callers, and takes dictation
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and researches and creates presentations
- Administers programs, projects, and/or processes specific to the operating unit served
- Communicates and interprets administrative and operating policies and procedures
- Assists in the preparation and coordination of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, etc
- Serves as administrative liaison with others internally and outside the organization regarding issues related to purchasing, facilities, and operations
- May use applications and other information systems for reporting and inquiry
- May often work with minimal supervision
Education/Experience: High school Diploma or equivalent. 4 years of experience in the field. Must be familiar with concepts, practices, and procedures.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Job: Administrative Services
Organization: Network Development
Requisition ID: 1041008