University Hospitals Clinical Research Data Specialist in Cleveland, Ohio
Clinical Research Data Specialist
Cleveland, Ohio United States
UHSeidmanCancerCenteris part of theCaseComprehensiveCancerCenterat Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine and one of an elite group of 12 freestanding cancer center designated by the National Cancer Institute as a Comprehensive Cancer Centers nationwide. With some of the most advanced technology available, dedicated and skilled clinicians, and participation in hundreds of clinical trials, UH Seidman Cancer Center is a leading resource in the nation in the fight against cancer, and consistently ranks in the top 20 cancer centers in the country out of more than 5,000 hospitals, according to U.S. News & World Report.
University Hospitals is dedicated to curing cancer. With that in mind, UH opened a dedicated cancer hospital in 2011, on the campus of UHClevelandMedicalCenter. The UH Seidman Cancer Center allows us new opportunities to continue advancing health care for the community and for professionals all under one roof. Some of the facility’s features include:
· Patient- and family-centered design at http://www.uhhospitals.org/seidman/about/hospital-features/patient-and-family-centered-care : including exercise rooms for inpatients, overnight accommodations for family members, work stations, natural lighting and patient education programs.
· 120-bed facility, with the ability to expand to 150 beds
· Clinical care areas organized to treat specific patient populations
· State-of-the-art technologies at http://www.uhhospitals.org/seidman/about/hospital-features/technology-features including the first PET/MRI in a cancer hospital in the world
· Smooth flow through outpatient areas and services
· Clustered physician clinical offices and patient treatment areas for appointment convenience
· Outpatient services, including physician clinical offices and patient treatment areas
· Access to the most innovative treatments, including over 300 clinical trials
· The Schneider Healing Garden at http://www.uhhospitals.org/seidman/about/shneider-healing-garden , where patients and families can spend time outdoors to relax and a stress-reduced environment
· The world famous Wolfgang Puck Café
· Teaching and conference facilities to support community involvement
Join the UH Seidman Cancer Center Team in curing cancer everyday!
Coordinate and facilitate the clinical trial data for participants enrolled in clinical research studies conducted by principal investigator(s) at University Hospitals Case Medical Center.
Assist and complete case report forms entry, review and abstraction required to conduct clinical research with the IRB, pharmaceutical sponsor, and other internal/external agencies or committees.
Provide timely and professional ongoing data entry of clinical trial data by identifying errors and inconsistencies of data in accordance with study submission/completion guidelines across a variety of studies indifferent therapeutic areas and phases.
Assure that the integrity and quality of the clinical research trial is maintained and that the trial is conducted in accordance with SOPs, GCP guidelines, sponsor guidelines and current regulations.
Detail oriented person with the ability to work independently on multiple tasks and manage time effectively.
Ability to understand and communicate data requirements to others
Excellent written and verbal communications skills
Basic knowledge of computer operations and demonstrated skills in a variety of software environments
- High School Diploma
Demonstrate problem solving skills and effective negotiation skills.
Previous Research or Data experience preferred