Public Storage DISTRICT MANAGER in Cleveland, Ohio
*$73,000 Annual Starting Salary *
$12,000 Guaranteed Annual Bonus (paid Quarterly) First Year!
$20,000 Bonus Potential Second Year!
Stock Award upon Hire and Participation in Company Annual Stock Program!
Opportunity for Growth and Advancement!
Public Storage, the self-storage industry leader, built its first facility in 1972. Today, we operate over 2,200 unique and diverse company-owned locations in the United States and Europe, totaling more than 141 million net rentable square feet of real estate. Our PS Business Parks interest adds another 27 million (approx.) rentable square feet of commercial and industrial space. Based on number of tenants, Public Storage is among the largest landlords in the world.
As we continue to grow our business, we have promoted numerous District Managers to the next level and now it is your turn to join our winning team!
A successful District Manager at Public Storage has experience in driving sales, providing world-class customer service and developing an outstanding team. If you are a proven, successful leader with a history of exceeding expectations and are looking for an opportunity to grow your career, then our District Manager position is for you!
- Recruit, hire, coach and retain an engaged team of high-performing property managers through ongoing coaching and leading by example.
- Ensure that team members demonstrate sales-focused and customer-centric behaviors when interacting with our customers.
- Provide a welcoming environment to customers through effective facility maintenance and labor and vendor management.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner and address their concerns quickly.
- Identify and celebrate operational successes, as well as develop and implement plans to address opportunities.
- Manage a P&L; to include payroll, repair and maintenance and expense budgets.
- Conduct regular property audits, ensuring properties are safe and meet all company operational standards.
- Manage delinquent tenant process, including coaching teams to reduce delinquency rates and improve customer retention.
- Communicate effectively with employees, colleagues and customers.
- Competitive annual salary with a generous quarterly performance-based bonus plan.
- Award of restricted stock upon hire with future awards based on district performance.
- Quarterly stock dividend payments.
- Extensive structured training and coaching plans.
- Comprehensive group medical plans.
- Prescription drug coverage
- Dental and vision care programs
- 401(k) with employer match
- Long and short-term disability coverage
- Company-paid group life insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Medical/dependent care spending plan
- Paid time off for vacation, sick time, and personal days
- Performance based promotions and career opportunities throughout the United States.
- Demonstrated leadership competency in building, developing and retaining high-performing teams of hourly, nonexempt employees.
- Record of top tier performance as compared to peers and/or industry standards.
- Passion for sales and customer service excellence.
- Ability to monitor and control payroll and expenses.
- Exceptional communication, organization and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred but not required.
Click the "Apply Now" button to take charge of your management career today!
Job: District Manager
Primary Location: OH-Cleveland-Cleveland
Recruiter: Bill Diggle
Req ID: 164241