Integer Manager, Human Resources in Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Provides strategic HR support and facility HR leadership for the assigned area. Serves as a consultant to staff and management in application of HR best practices for day-to-day operations. Responsible for providing client groups with strategic consulting on people programs, organization development and other HR-specific or business initiatives. Analyzes people related metrics, trends and root causes to develop solutions that balance HR risks and cost management throughout the organization. Acts as a liaison for the brokerage of services between client groups and internal or providers and implements corporate driven initiatives.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Adheres to Integer Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
- Provides direct HR oversight for facilities within the assigned client group and/or location.
- Provides direction and guidance to management in issue-free initiatives.
- Participates in development of strategic workforce planning around business goals and objectives.
- Participates in and counsels leaders of people on performance related issues and conflict resolution.
- Identifies training and development initiatives required to meet business goals. Coordinates/conducts training classes as required.
- Ensures HR compliance with Company policies and procedures and compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Develops communication initiatives that promote Integer and business objectives.
- Provides guidance and leadership for plant focused HR initiatives.
- Maintains a key role in the talent management process and succession planning implementation.
- Ensures a team focus with peers/colleagues and business partnerships in accomplishing Business goals and objectives.
- Researches and recommends diversity policies or initiatives specific to client group.
- Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field. MBA preferred.
Minimum Experience: 5-7 years in a related field with proven leadership experience.
Specialized Knowledge: Excellent written, communication and leadership skills.
Special Skills: Computer proficiency.
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Collegeville,PA
- Job Type: Human Resources, Management
- Experience: 5 to 7 years
- Date Posted: 9/19/2017