Integer Senior Manager, Human Resources in Collegeville, Pennsylvania
Provides strategic HR business partner and site leadership supporting 3-shift manufacturing facility with more than 500
Associates. Serves as consultant to plant leadership on people programs, organization development and other HR-specific or business initiatives. Analyzes people related metrics, trends and root causes to develop and implement workforce solutions that balance HR risks and cost management. Implements corporate-driven HR programs, leads site HR service delivery and enterprise-wide HR project teams, as assigned.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adhere to Integer Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
2. Partners with plant leadership to develop site strategic plan and goals & objectives aligned to Integer, Product Category, and HR global strategies.
3. Develop and implement strategic workforce planning for the site; lead recruiting plans and identification of talent.
4. Collaborate with HR Centers of Excellence (CoE) to ensure effective execution of Talent Management, Compensation, Benefits, and HRIS processes and programs.
5. In partnership with HR CoE, define and facilitate site culture, recognition and communication strategies to drive Associate engagement and strategy execution.
6. Counsel leaders of people on performance management issues, conflict resolution and Associate Relations best practices to maintain issue-free environment.
7. Identify and deploy site training opportunities required to meet business goals; customize and conduct training designed by HR CoE, as required.
8. Guide leaders and drive site talent review and succession planning processes; identify talent gaps and develop action plans to address
9. Hire, coach and develop direct report(s) and/or function as Team Lead for multi-site HR projects, as assigned.
10. Ensure HR compliance with Integer policies and procedures and compliance with regulatory agencies; conduct investigations and represent site to resolve/mitigate legal claims.
11. Performs other functions as required.
• Minimum Education : Bachelor’s degree in related field. MBA strongly preferred.
• Minimum Experience : 7-10 years in a related industry (manufacturing - medical device or other regulated industry strongly preferred) with proven leadership experience. Demonstrated success balancing and executing multiple talent and change management strategies and projects in a fast paced environment.
• Specialized Knowledge : Federal, State and local employment laws/regulations. PHR/SPHR and/or SHRM CP/SCP certification strongly preferred.
• Special Skills : Excellent written, communication skills; demonstrated ability to collaborate and lead others in a matrix environment; strong business acumen. Proficient/Advanced skills in MS Office (including Excel and PPoint); Web-based ATS and integrated HRIS systems (Workday preferred)
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Collegeville,PA
- Job Type: Human Resources, Management
- Experience: 7 to 10 years
- Date Posted: 5/19/2017