Acxiom Delivery Analyst in Conway, Arkansas
Delivery Analyst delivers data, data products, and information that drive our client’s multi-channel marketing capabilities. They understand the details of our client’s data and Acxiom’s products to ensure that our clients and / or third party vendors receive clean, enhanced, segmented, ready-to-market data. Delivery Analysts strive daily to improve quality, and adhere to standard processes and procedures. They work with clients and / or third-party vendors to begin to understand requirements and escalate issues with a focus on maintaining a seamless process flow. Analyzes, troubleshoots and modifies/changes processes and data to ensure efficient delivery of services to Acxiom clients. Maintains a broad understanding of Acxiom's processing and product capabilities and utilizes that understanding to optimize delivery of services.
What you will need:
- Microsoft Office applications
- Acxiom core product offering
- Documentation skills
- PACT -Passion, Accountability, Creativity, and Teamwork (a foundation of Acxiom's culture)
What will set you apart:
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated ability to communicate with clients and internal stakeholders
- Attention to detail, important to monitor and audit solution processing services
- Utilization of some of the following, depending on specific work assignment:
- USPS Address Standards
- Knowledge of auditing /monitoring techniques and tools (portal, nexus)
- Industry regulations
- Understanding of relational database design
- Working Knowledge (Understanding of Syntax) for those that apply to specific assignment:
- SQL / PL –SQL
- Shell Scripting
- Campaign Management Tools
- UNIX / LINUX
Primary Location City/State:
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Information about Acxiom
Acxiom’s expertise managing consumer data drives on-line, off-line and mobile marketing decisions for more than 7,000 global clients with worldwide annual revenue of $1.4 billion.
Interested in Acxiom? Learn about our Equal Opportunities, job postings, and more:
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics or other protected status.
Who is Acxiom? We’re one of the marketing industry’s most seasoned and respected leaders — more than forty years strong. We also have the “anything’s possible” vibe of a startup, innovating and finding amazing ways to help the world’s top companies compete across every online and offline channel.
Our job opportunities will stretch your limits and expose you to cutting edge technologies whether you’re an engineer, developer, products guru, systems and security expert, sales and consulting executive, or an intern looking to gain real experience with a company that will make your résumé — and you — stand out.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Acxiom Corporation and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our recruiting department at 1-877-314-2049.
We highly recommend for you to create an account to monitor your resume submissions. Click on the Sign In link above to create an account or sign up at the end of your application.