The Mentor Network Mental Health Worker in Coon Rapids, Minnesota
Mental Health Worker Primary Location: United States-MN-MNCoon Rapids Function: Direct Support Professional (Care Givers) Organization: Redwood
Join our team as a Mental Health Caregiver/Direct Support Professional today!
We are providers assisting people to reach their full potential. If you have a passion for providing supports to those diagnosed with a mental health disorder, we are looking for you!
- Early mornings, evenings, weekends, and overnights
This position provides services to people with a broad array of disabilities, whether that be behavioral, physical, or mental health through assistance with activities of daily living, similar to Direct Care Providers and Certified Nursing Assistants, such as:
- Errands to shopping or activities
- Transport to medical appointments
- Enjoy recreational outings together
- Preparation of meals
- Assist with medication administration
- Teach strategies to live as independently as possible