HP Indirect Procurement Manager in Dalian, China
Indirect Procurement Manager
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
you will have a chance to
• Manage the day-to-day operational execution of the regional COE.
• Set team objectives and priorities, and drive team performance in conjunction with broader GIP initiatives and requirements.
• Develop, manage and influence key regional stakeholder relationships.
• Drive continuous operational improvement as evidenced by improved quality, efficiency and effectiveness measures.
• Recruit, hire, develop and retain a high-performing, engaged and motivated workforce.
• Engage as member of the GIP Leadership Team, collaborating with colleagues to set over-arching GIP strategy and lead/drive organization-wide initiatives.
• Apply data, analytics and procurement subject matter expertise/experience to solve complex business/technical issues within assigned area of accountability.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
• First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
• Typically 10+ years of experience in a supply chain or related function.
• Typically 2-4 years of people management experience
As Manger to be successful you should be:
• Knowledge and Skills Required
• Advanced understanding of supply chain and procurement processes and strategy.
• Excellent understanding of market place and industry supply base and standards. Advanced ability to partner with supplier in forward-thinking strategic development and relationship building.
• Excellent leadership skills, particularly in complex, international, and cross functional teams.
• Advanced analytical and data modelling skills.
• Advanced project and program management skills.
• Excellent people management skills, including managing teams across geographies and regions.
• Advanced communication skills, catered to a wide variety of audiences; mastery in English and local language.
• Excellent business acumen and understanding of risk mitigation approaches and contract language usage.
• Excellent understanding of the company's policies and processes.
• Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
• Advanced consulting, influencing, and negotiation skills. Ability to ensure strategic alignment with multiple parties.
Supply Chain & Operations
No shift premium (China)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html