HP Quality and Compliance Program Manager in Dalian, China
Quality and Compliance Program Manager
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
If you are our Quality and Compliance Analyst in Dalian, you will have a chance to:
Be responsible for managing audit, compliance and regulatory reporting requirements for Global Indirect Procurement within a region. Provides leadership and support for GIP global compliance programs, including risk management assessments, analysis and reporting, confidential investigations, internal assessments and audit support. Key responsibilities will include:
• Leads development and execution of GIP compliance assessments (PACT) for all types of procurement activities (evaluates and tests results against defined criteria and reports findings to management).
• Acts as GIP single point of contact for country, function and business audits. Interacts with Internal Audit and stakeholders to provide and represent GIP data and processes.
• Has a broad understanding of GIP end-to-end procurement processes to ensure compliance continuity across the entire GIP lifecycle.
• Leads, develops and deploys compliance activities to meet GIP and HP business requirements.
• Interacts with all GIP organizations and across the region to ensure continuity of compliance programs.
• Works as part of a global team to improve GIP compliance processes and execution.
Drive an overall quality compliance program and focus across GIP operational processes and execution. Develop and measure quality metrics and improvement initiatives, as assigned.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
• First level university degree in Business, Finance or Supply Chain, or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
• Typically 6-10 years of experience in a procurement, analytical, technology or customer support role
As Quality / Compliance Analyst to be successful you should demonstrate:
• Strong knowledge of the operational requirements of the GIP organization including legal and corporate compliance requirements
• Excellent analytical thinking, analysis and data manipulation abilities; advanced Excel expertise
• Strong business acumen and technical knowledge within area of responsibility
• Strong relationship management skills, including partnering and consulting
• Very good verbal and written communications skills; English language mastery
• Ability to identify, quantify and remediate risk
• Strong team building, collaboration and conflict resolution skills
• Good change management capabilities
• Strong presentation skills
• Demonstrated project management skills
Prior quality management, Lean Sigma and/or significant improvement initiative experience is an asset.
Supply Chain & Operations
No shift premium (China)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html