Soliant Health Direct Hire- Clinical Pharmacist Job- Dallas, TX in Dallas, Texas
Direct Hire- Clinical Pharmacist Job- Dallas, TX
Job Location:Dallas, TX
Category:Pharmacy - Clinical Pharmacist
Back to Results
Are you looking for a stable position as a pharmacist? Guaranteed hours? Awesome benefits? Flexible Schedule? We currently have an open permanent position that meets these requirements. Ideal start date is 7/24/17. Some of the duties for this position include:
• Work as part of the central pharmacy team to complete order and dispense medications, among clinical and administrative tasks
• Perform medication order review, verification, and dispensation.
• Execute medication reconciliation, clinical consults and per protocol pharmacy medication management processes.
• As needed participate on interdisciplinary team in a decentralized unit-based model.
• As needed, perform chart reviews, participate in multi-disciplinary rounds, and serve as liaison between pharmacy and other disciplines, including physicians.
• As needed, assist clinical manager and pharmacy director in implementing process improvement.
You must have:
• Texas pharmacy license in good standing or ability to obtain license before start date
• PharmD from an ACPE accredited institution
• IV Certification
• Hospital experience or new graduate with acute care rotations
• PGY1 hospital residency training or 3+ years of clinical pharmacy experience in acute care setting
• PGY2 hospital residency training
• BCPS certification
• Meditech experience
Please send all resumes to Olivia.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281.668.0665.
Local: (281) 668-0665
Toll Free: (877) 340-0521
Fax: (281) 679-6035
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled