FleishmanHillard Social Media Community Manager in Dallas, Texas
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
FleishmanHillard Dallas leverages the power of digital, social, and strategic communications to produce award-winning campaigns for its clients. We create inspiring solutions for brands both large and small through the power of storytelling with traditional media relations, social media campaigns, and digital platforms.
We are seeking an energetic, self-starting Community Manager to join our dynamic social media team.
We’re looking for a proven Community Manager who has experience strategizing, building, and nurturing both established and rapidly growing social communities to join our team. Our ideal candidate has led social efforts, loves analyzing campaign performance and has a pulse on the latest social trends, and can create social media content on the fly. They understand the intricacies of established and emerging social channels and can optimize strategy and messaging to effectively engage the community. We want a go-getter with an entrepreneurial spirit who can leverage the available resources to make a big impact. The successful hire will help monitor communities and respond to customers to help drive positive engagement across platforms and communities, provide strategic counsel to clients and coaching/mentoring to agency staff and help manage issues when they arise.
- Join our social media team responsible for community management and ongoing community engagement, including content development
- Create ongoing acquisition programs across social channels that lead to growth of channel engagement
- Advocate and make recommendations around social marketing programs, messaging, campaigns
- Lead community management team to create a variety of content that connects with consumers with company news and information that would impact customers, proactively engage, reward, surprise/delight fans/followers
- Monitor and report on trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business
- Use insights, metrics and analytics to optimize communications in type, tone, frequency, and topic – as well as improve community growth and engagement
- Draft “white papers” on social issues, trends and topics, as needed
- Partner with customer care teams to manage technical updates and issues
- At least 3 years of direct social media experience, building communities and campaigns with demonstrated creativity and success
- Expert in social media monitoring and analytic tools, and experienced in executing and managing social strategies
- Positive attitude, detail oriented, strong communicator and critical thinker
- Strong writing and editorial skills with utmost attention to detail
- Energetic and capable of participating successfully in a very fast-paced environment
- Collaborative, team-oriented and capable of thriving in a group work environment
- Accepts and learns from constructive criticism and responds positively and quickly with proper solutions
- Degree can vary from Liberal Arts to Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or Business
- Experience with large, complex brand(s) preferred
- Understands the news cycle
- Experience with a technology company or an affinity for technology preferred
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The Power of True, reflecting the firm’s high values, and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2015; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of the DAS Group of Companies, and has 88 offices in 31 countries, plus affiliates in 42 countries. Visit us at http://www.fleishmanhillard.com/.
The DAS group of companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) ( www.omnicomgroup.com ) is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
Omnicom Group Inc. ( www.omnicomgroup.com ) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.