Comcast Executive Director, Program Management in Denver, Colorado
Comcast's Technology & Product organization works at the intersection of media and technology. Our innovative teams are continually developing and delivering products that transform the customer experience. From creating apps like TVGo to new features such as the Talking Guide on the X1 platform, we work every day to make a positive impact through innovation in the pursuit of building amazing products that are enjoyable, easy to use and accessible across all platforms. The team also develops and supports our evolving network architecture, including next-generation consumer systems and technologies, infrastructure and engineering, network integration and management tools, and technical standards.
Responsible for overseeing the development of the organization's strategic plan(s). Ensures the continued successful growth and
profitability of the organization. Conducts and interprets organizational positioning, analysis, and other studies. Identifies, investigates, evaluates, and negotiates acquisitions/divestitures, licensing opportunities, and strategic business alliances that are in line with the organization's long-range goals. Provides leadership and direction for diverse and complex functions. Typically manages multiple teams of professionals.
- Directs the overall policies and goals for a Product Management department.
- Leads all phases of the product lifecycle, from inception through product deployment, and provides direction of introduction into the
- Evaluates and ensures the viability of new product ideas in the context of the organization's strengths and capabilities, production
capability, quality, costs, and marketplace demands.
- Advises staff on clear documentation of new product ideas and reviews user need analysis reports.
- Develops goals, budget, and strategic business plans. Recommends ways to expand sales and profitability.
- Identifies and evaluates new product ideas or strategic product extensions and ensures goals in revenue growth and market share are
achieved. Serves as a subject-matter expert for assigned products.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Generally requires 14 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer