Elim Care PT Dietary Aide (Meal Server/Kitchen Helper) in Des Moines, Iowa
"I love working here. I enjoy who I work with and what I do. I would recommend someone to come here." current Valley View Employee
Valley View Village has completed a new $13 million Health Center! The 70,000-square-foot building offers private and semi-private suites, with 20 memory-care beds, 20 skilled-care beds and 39 long-term care beds. This state of the art health center provides long term care, skilled nursing for rehabilitation stays, Speech, Physical & Occupational Therapy services.
Join our team in this new Health Center and enjoy working with all of the newest equipment and technology. We currently have a part-time Dietary Aide opening within our Dietary department!
As a Dietary Aide at Valley View Village, you will:
- Prepare and serve food/beverages to residents, staff and guests
- Dish salads and desserts for the dining room and staff
- May take food and beverage temperatures to assure proper safety measures and maintain proper food/beverage temperatures
- 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- 20 hours per week, includes every other weekend
Great opportunity for students!
We offer a competitive wage within a great team environment*. *If you enjoy interacting with seniors in an environment committed to compassion, excellence and innovation, we want to hear from you!
Apply online, or send resume to:
Attn: Shelly Barryhill/Angelita Dunton Valley View Village 2571 Guthrie Ave Des Moines, IA 50317
Phone: 515-265-2571 | Fax: 515-265-3044 | jobs.elimcare.org | ValleyViewVillage.org
Skills / Requirements
- Safety and Sanitation
- Infection Control
- Healthcare and dietary experience preferred
- Positive communication and excellent customer service skills
EOE/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled *A Drug Free Workplace *A Veteran Friendly Employer
Job Status: Part Time
Job Reference #: Valley View Village
Location: US-IA-Des Moines
Application deadline: October 31, 2016