FleishmanHillard Account Supervisor Social, Detroit in Detroit, Michigan
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
FleishmanHillard’s growing Detroit office has an immediate need for an Account Executive, Social.This position requires at least 2-4 years’ experience operating in a relevant leadership capacity at an interactive, PR or advertising agency. Candidates must have a proven history of applying insightful strategy development and exceptional management skill to client work. The successful candidate will possess a unique ability to identify or create “the next great thing” for our clients and have the natural ability to guide them and our growing team down its path.
- Leading the team as the expert social communications partner within the client’s organization.
- Acting as overall client and inter-agency social communications owner and plan leader for specific products and services.
- Using strong communication skills to build effective relationships.
- Collaborating on common goals with client internal communications, brand and media teams, as well as each of their respective external alliance partners, agencies and other vendors.
- Further integrating our suite of digital, interactive and mobile solutions and services.
- Developing, implementing, managing customer learning plan and strategy recommendation process; identifying needs and resources.
- Developing and leading measurement and metrics plan, product roadmap, etc. as needed.
- Working with our client team as the Client Engagement Lead to build relationships and grow a new business pipeline within the client's organization.
- Leading our teams in developing and implementing project strategy and architecture around executive social presence/communications, internal advocacy programs and crisis management.
- Managing stakeholder expectations and communication flow as relates to production and the internal project team.
- Scoping and managing risk that accurately identifies and assesses scope changes and their impact to the schedule and budget.
- Working with team leads to define and document the overall scope of internal projects.
- Degree is in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field.
- 2-4+ years of demonstrated track record of developing client relationships.
- Strong knowledge or experience in PR and communications, with particular emphasis on social media.
- Creative thinking and analytical problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Track record of leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities.
- Proven ability to manage projects to successful completion, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines.
- Sound business acumen; strategic skills; common sense.
- Ability to lead a team effectively and provide direction to other members on the team.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Industry experience with digital transformation solutions.
- Demonstrated prowess in all MS Office programs.
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency. FleishmanHillard was named “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2013; Advertising Age’s 2012 “Best Places to Work”; and The Holmes Report’s 2012 Global “Public Affairs Agency of the Year.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 80 offices in 29 countries, plus affiliates in 42 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com .
Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) ( www.omnicomgroup.com ), manages Omnicom’s holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes over 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
Omnicom Group Inc. ( www.omnicomgroup.com ) is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants. Any person who feels that he or she has been subjected to discrimination should immediately report the matter to Talent Development.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.