Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Executive Assistant to Vice President in Detroit, Michigan
Perform a broad range of administrative duties for Vice President.
- Performs advanced, diversified and confidential secretarial and administrative duties while working within general established guidelines, using judgment and discretion.
- Prepares correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc.
- Initiates routine and some non-routine correspondence and memoranda.
- Screens telephone calls and visitors and resolves routine and some complex inquiries.
- Schedules appointments, meetings and travel itineraries and coordinates related arrangements. May prepare and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Utilizes the assistance of one or more lower level secretaries on a reporting or project basis.
- May facilitate corporate programs within assigned departments.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Graduate or GED equivalent required.
- Three (3) years of secretarial or related experience required.
- Typing speed of 45 w.p.m. required.
- Proficient in the use of PC applications, i.e., Excel and Word.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills required.
- Proficiency in business English.
- Must pass secretarial testing process.
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.
- Experience supporting executive leadership.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other grounds, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, protected veteran status or status as an individual with a disability.
Job: Administrative Services
Primary Location: Detroit
Organization: Group Cust Advocate & Perf-4107
Req ID: GRO000U5