SoSi Project Manager (PM) Djibouti, Africa in Djibouti, United States
For 25 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
4-160928-4667: Project Manager (PM) Djibouti, Africa
Job Category Project/Program Management
Duty Location Overseas - Africa - Djibouti
Type of Position Full Time
Requisition Number 4-160928-4667
SOS International LLC (SOSi) is seeking an experienced Program Manager (PM) to lead a base operations support services program for Camp Lemmonnier, Djibouti, Africa. The PM will oversee a diverse program which provides base operations, support and services functions in support of the Navy’s mission.
The PM will be responsible for the supervision and management of the following:
- Incidental Engineering
The PM will provide support for the following:
Integrated Solid Waste Management
- IT Support and Management
- Terminal and Cargo Handling
- Facility Investment
- Pest Control
- Grounds Maintenance and Landscaping
- Force Protection
- Base Support Vehicles and Equipment services.
- Bachelors' Degree
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience managing a Public Works type organization or in direct support of similar activities for other services
- Demonstrated understanding of the issues and challenges facing OCONUS bases is ideal
- At least five years of experience in managing a workforce providing services on contracts of similar scope and complexity with a workforce of approximately 1500 FTE
- Secret clearance
- Working conditions are in an austere environment
- Position will require candidate to undergo medical screening and meet deployability standards