SoSi Quality Manager - Djibouti, Africa in Djibouti, United States
For 25 years, clients in the private and public sectors have relied upon SOS International LLC (SOSi) for critical operations in the world’s most challenging environments. SOSi is privately held, was founded by its current ownership in 1989, maintains corporate headquarters in New York City, and specializes in providing logistics, construction, training, intelligence, and information technology solutions to the defense, diplomatic, intelligence and law enforcement communities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. SOSi takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
4-160928-4668: Quality Manager - Djibouti, Africa
Job Category Operations Support/Management
Duty Location Overseas - Africa - Djibouti
Type of Position Full Time
Requisition Number 4-160928-4668
SOSi is seeking a highly qualified Quality Manager who will be responsible for ensuring effective and efficient execution of the quality program for a base operations support services program for Camp Lemmonnier, Djibouti, Africa. The overall function of this role is leading and managing quality, environmental, safety and continuous improvement personnel in the operation and maintenance of the program.
- Implement and manage the QA/QC, CI and Environmental/Safety program.
- Ensure performance and quality of assigned QA/QC, CI and environmental safety function conforms to established standards and governmental agency guidelines to ensure lasting customer satisfaction
- Develop audit program and ensure audits of procedural elements of program management occur
- Coordinate collection of responses to customer Corrective Action Response (CAR)
- Work directly with operating entities to ensure inspections, statistical process analyses, and audits are conducted on a continuing basis as specified to enforce requirements and meet specifications
- Consult with local management in determining best measures of project efficiency
- Conduct and direct internal management audits, prepare formal audit reports, and define audit schedules
- Bachelors' Degree
- At least five years of experience in preparing and enforcing Quality Management programs on contracts consisting of 1,500 employees in an austere base operations environment
- Secret clearance
- Working conditions are in an austere environment
- Position will require candidate to undergo medical screening and meet deployability standards