Scholastic Book Fairs Warehouse Administrative Assistant in Draper, Utah
Each year Scholastic Book Fairs, in partnership with schools across the country, hosts more than 127,000 book-sale events that give more than35 million students and their families access to thousands of affordable and educational products, helping foster a lifelong love of reading.
We are currently in search of Branch Secretary to help our warehouse associates achieve their goals. This is a regular position and offers medical, dental and vision benefits, Paid Time Off, a generous 50% off discount on Scholastic merchandise, 401k and summers and off.
Qualified candidate will be have previous administrative experience and be knowledgeable with Microsoft Office applications. They will support our mission to encourage reading and promote lifelong learning, and demonstrate our values of caring and respect for all people.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to: * Maintain orderly workflow with efficient, safe operation of the Branch in the absence of the Branch Manager. * Prepare time cards, bi-weekly payroll forms, and keep manual records of all Associate vacation time. * Complete scheduling sheets, process files, make changes, cancellations, and process for regional input when necessary. * Maintain Master Log Book of scheduled book fairs. * Keep accurate filing system for complete customer base. * Maintain an accurate inventory of office supplies and re-order as needed.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent .
- Two years of general secretarial experience.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational, analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills in Word and Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to relate to staff members at all levels.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Professional demeanor, attire; professional phone skills.
- Must read, write legibly, and clearly speak English.
- Good proof reading skills, ability to operate 10 key calculator.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workflow to meet critical deadlines.
- Self-motivated, disciplined, commitment to quality and strong team player.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change.
Title: Warehouse Administrative Assistant
Requisition ID: K1600089