Fairmont Cluster Reservations Agent in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Cluster Reservation AgentAt Fairmont Hotels & Resorts, all guest service has the potential to create a lasting memory when it is delivered with warmth and sincerity. Be an ambassador for our brand as a Reservation Agent, where the engaging and anticipative service you provide over the telephone will make our guests feel valued and reflect the exceptional hotel experience to come.
Hotel Overview: A unique blend of contemporary design and urban chic, Fairmont Dubai is an icon in the business heart of the city. Just minutes from Dubai's key attractions, our hotel is linked to the Dubai International Convention Centre. Ten contemporary dining experiences intrigue the palate, our signature Spa and health facilities offer a wealth of amenities, including two terrace sundecks complemented by handcrafted mosaic swimming pools. Fairmont Dubai brings together luxurious surroundings and modern amenities with renowned Fairmont service.
Summary of Responsibilities: Reporting to the Cluster Director of Reservations, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Book and enter room reservation requests using the Property Management System
- Enter rooming lists while ensuring accuracy, as required
- Update reservations ensuring a flawless check in and check out process
- Ensure revenue is maximized by up-selling guest rooms and recommending hotel facilities
- Liaise with Sales and other departments as required
- Answer telephone and email inquiries in a timely manner
- Assist guests regarding hotel facilities in an informative and helpful way
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Must speak Arabic or Russian
- Previous customer related experience required
- Previous Property Manager System experience preferred
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications required
- Must be able to type 25 words per minute
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent sitting throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting, walking and standing
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
APPLY TODAY: Whether you’re launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit http://www.fairmontcareers.com/ to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts—and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS At Fairmont Hotels & Resorts we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That’s why you'll find exceptional work opportunities—throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific—as well as industry-leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London’s The Savoy, New York’s The Plaza, and Shanghai’s Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award-winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Fairmont Dubai
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Colleague
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: Ongoing
Req ID: DBI01991