Fairmont Director of Hotel Sales, Luxury Brands, Middle East in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Director of Hotel Sales, Luxury Brands, Middle East
This position provides leadership and coordination of the Middle East hotel sales structure. Works with ACCOR luxury hotels Directors of Sales & Marketing, as well as RVPs to develop and implement sales strategies for the region. With Regional Operations, oversee activities of property based Directors of Sales & Marketing to ensure compliance to standards and procedures.
Summary of Responsibilities: Reports to the Vice President, Sales, Distribution and Marketing with a dotted reporting line to the Chief Operating Officer, Luxury Brands Middle East.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide leadership and coordination of the ME region for the sales functions, from the strategic point of view
- Work with hotel Director of sales to develop and implement sales strategies for the properties of the region
- Work with Regional Operations, to coordinate the activities of property based Directors of Sales, to also ensure compliance to standards and procedures
- Monitor and analyze sales activities against goals and take action to deliver and exceed annual planned revenue goals
- Work with Regional functions to take full advantage of multi-brand and multi-region programs
- Oversee individual property sales performance in collaboration with Hotel General Managers through action plans. Ensuring proactivity of the properties.
- Valid the recruitment of Director of sales and marketing and director of sales in coordination with the GMs, and ensure adequate training takes place, as well as evaluate sales staff in senior positions in properties.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of five years of multi-property sales experience
- Professional written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate, direct and inspire teams
- Excellent knowledge of strategic and tactical planning for sales and marketing activities
- Demonstrated skill understanding all segments and distribution channels
- Hands on leader with excellent time management skills; a self starter
- Ability to travel extensively (+25 weeks a year) and travel internationally as needed
Visa Requirements: Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Regional Office, MEAI
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Senior Leadership / Executive
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Closing Date: 23.Jan.2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: MAI00167