Fairmont HVAC Technician in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
A unique blend of contemporary design and urban chic, Fairmont Dubai is an icon in the business heart of the city. Just minutes from Dubai's key attractions, our hotel is linked to the Dubai International Convention Centre. Ten contemporary dining experiences intrigue the palate, our signature Spa and health facilities offer a wealth of amenities, including two terrace sundecks complemented by handcrafted mosaic swimming pools. Fairmont Dubai brings together luxurious surroundings and modern amenities with renowned Fairmont service.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Chief Engineer, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Repair, maintain and install work according to departmental procedures
- Proficient in the English language (verbal & written), second language is an asset
- Previous experience in the field required
- Must have the ability to multi-task
- Should have knowledge and skills to work with Chillers, Freezers, split units, AHU, fan coils, cold rooms
- Skills to maintain the above mentioned machine
- Ability to complete requests in timely, accurate, efficient and knowledgeable manner
- 2 years hands-on experience working in respective trade
- Previous Hotel experience is an asset
- Experience working in the UAE is an asset
- Must be flexible in terms of working hours
- A self-starter, take initiative, can make decisions in fast-paced, changing environment
- Reasonably high level of knowledge and skill in Air conditioning, Refrigeration and Electrical
- Candidate should have a minimum of two years experience in the same position with a trade certificate in A/C and refrigeration (HVAC)
- Ability to repair and maintain A/C air handling units, fan coils and cold storage and refrigerators
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance procedures and use of test equipment
- Proficiency in the above areas and a good foundation in all other areas
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
APPLY TODAY:Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visit www.fairmontcareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
ABOUT FAIRMONT HOTELS & RESORTS
At Fairmont Hotels & Resort we offer our guests the finest hospitality experience in each of our destinations. And we know that, to offer our guests the best, we first need to offer our employees the best. That's why you'll find exceptional work opportunities - throughout North America and the Caribbean, Europe and Africa, the Middle East and Asia Pacific - as well as industry - leading training, career development, recognition and rewards. Fairmont Hotels & Resorts is a celebrated collection of hotels that includes landmark locations like London's The Savoy, New York's The Plaza, and Shanghai's Fairmont Peace Hotel. Our teams are guided by values of Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Empowerment; we employ the highest ethical and quality standards, treating all colleagues with fairness and dignity. A community and environmental leader, Fairmont is also regarded for its responsible tourism practices and award - winning Green Partnership program. An exciting future awaits!
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Fairmont Dubai
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Colleague
Shift: Rotating / Shift Work
Closing Date: Ongoing
Req ID: DBI02204