Fairmont Key Account Manager, Meetings & Events in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Key Account Manager, Meetings & Events
Reporting to the Director, Global Sales, this role with require developing and nurturing key relationships both within Accor and with external parties.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- To increase the volume of Meeting and Event related revenue from your designated accounts though the implementation of Account Management practices and the development of mutually beneficial partnerships for Strategic, Key and National Accounts
- To leverage and drive performance from those accounts where a “preferred relationship” agreement is in place with Accor
- To identify new business opportunities with existing and new clients through a process of identification and research on the account requirements, and subsequent fit with Accor Hotels
- To lead the development of knowledge and implementation of best practice in hotels for the Meeting and Events segment
- To fully utilize the tools and processes made available by Accor to assist in the management of designated accounts and lead generation, including ANAIS
- Drive performance of this segment to meet the individual hotel targets and this segments overall revenue delivery for the budgeted period
- To collaborate with the National Sales and DOS in the Hotel in the development of the strategic plans for the segment
- Strive to deliver above market performance for your allocated segment, further enhancing Accor’s market share
Bachelor’s degree and/or diploma with 5+ years in hospitality, minimum of 5 years in a hotel or Global Sales position
Demonstrates strong communication, presentation, negotiation and leadership skills.
Languages: Fluent in English, both written and verbal. Knowledge of Arabic is an asset.
Visa Requirements:Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. We will assist successful applicants with the visa process and provide flights and accommodation.
APPLY TODAY:Whether you're launching your career or seeking meaningful employment, we invite you to visitwww.frhicareers.com to learn more about Fairmont Hotels & Resorts and the extraordinary opportunities that exist!
Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Regional Office, MEAI
Employee Status: Regular
Job Level: Management / Supervisory
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Closing Date: 26.Jan.2017, 11:59:00 PM
Req ID: MAI00171