Google Associate Account Strategist (Hebrew), SMB Sales in Dublin, Ireland
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
An an Associate Account Strategist (Hebrew), you will be working with the customers in the Israeli market.
Supplementing your core role, you will participate in a two year developmental program which offers outstanding training, equipping you with the business, analytical and leadership skills needed to be successful at Google. You’ll work with a wide variety of SMB advertisers, developing a strong network within the Google community and a deep understanding of our products and customers - the real foundation of Google.
- Deliver outstanding customer experience to Google's advertisers.
- Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email.
- Provide strategic advice and help customers by working closely in a consultative role with customers.
- Share and collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on new feature development through your direct exposure to SMB advertisers.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions, and promote other Google products.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in Hebrew and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience or interest in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and customizing experience to a customer base.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Proactive, independent worker with the demonstrated capacity to lead, motivate and work well with others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in the language you would support.