Google Associate Account Strategist (Polish), SMB Sales in Dublin, Ireland
Consulting with a wide variety of existing Small- and Medium-sized Business (SMB) advertisers you are committed to finding the optimal advertising solution for each client. Your interest in sales and the digital economy and your entrepreneurial drive enables SMB advertisers to expand their businesses with Google's latest advertising products and solutions. Your understanding of online media combined with your commercial know-how shape how new and existing businesses grow. Using your effective communication skills, you are the face of Google to a portfolio of clients whose needs you listen to, and help define the strategy for how their products and services can reach thousands or millions of users. As a SMB Sales professional at Google, you are striving for quarterly performance goals.
In this position, you will proactively reach out and position advertising solutions spanning all Google offerings including, but not limited to, Mobile, YouTube, Google Display Network. As a member of a highly engaged team you will bring creativity to grow and transform the business. Working to provide real value for our customers, you will put their success front and center in everything you do.
Supplementing your core role, you will participate in a two year developmental program which offers excellent training, equipping you with business, analytical and leadership skills. You’ll work with a wide variety of SMB advertisers, developing a strong network within the Google community and a deep understanding of our products and customers - the real foundation of Google.
- Deliver outstanding customer experience to Google's advertisers.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships, tailor and share online marketing strategy suggestions, and promote other Google products.
- Communicate with customers proactively, via phone and email.
- Provide strategic advice and help our advertisers get the best experience from their advertising investment by working in a consultative role with customers.
- Share and collaborate with Specialists, Engineers, and Product team members on new feature development, through your direct relationship with SMB advertisers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience or interest in sales, customer support, account management, marketing or consulting.
- Experience with leading and motivating. Ability to work well with your team and others
- Demonstrated experience in managing and customizing experience to a customer base.
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and in the language you would support.