Robert Half Finance & Accounting Tax Senior (Public) in Duluth, Georgia
A CPA firm in Gwinnett County is seeking a Senior Tax Accountant join their growing firm. As a Senior Tax Accountant, this position will serve in the tax and accounting services department. The Tax Accountant will be responsible for the ongoing tax and accounting services by meeting the tax compliance and accounting needs of a diverse client base. This is an excellent opportunity to manage a staff and grow with the firm. Responsibilities:
- Prepare financial statements for clients
- Prepare and review income tax returns for individuals, corporations, partnerships, estates and trusts
- Prepare and review other tax compliance returns, such as property tax and payroll tax returns.
- Prepare fixed asset reports
- Create tax planning reports, strategies and projections
- Research tax situations
- Research and respond to correspondence and notices from tax authorities
- Keeping up to date on current tax issues and tax practices
- Communicate directly with clients on tax matters, potential risks and opportunities of tax positions and changes in tax policy For consideration, send resumes directly to Nick Parker at email@example.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
Req ID: 00920-108695
Functional Role: Tax Sr.
Postal Code: 30097
Compensation: $70,000.00 to $90,000.00 per year
- Minimum 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Degree in Accounting or graduate degree in accounting
- CPA certification preferred
- Masters of Tax degree a plus
- Ability to manage a team
- Thorough understanding of income tax laws as they relate to various entities
- Proficient in Ultra Tax or other comparable tax preparation software