FleishmanHillard Team Manager/Location Manager Technology, Dusseldorf in Dusseldorf, Germany
Position Overview and Responsibilities
With more than 80 offices across 20 countries, FleishmanHillard is one of the biggest PR networks worldwide. Within Germany, more than 70 employees in Frankfurt, Berlin, Düsseldorf and Munich advise reputable clients in the Public Relations, Brand Marketing, Corporate Affairs and Public Affairs sectors.
We are constantly growing, and are looking for a location manager in Düsseldorf, with expertise in the technology sector:
Team Manager/Location Manager Technology in Düsseldorf
The technology department of FleishmanHillard Germany primarily serves clients from telecommunications, IT (B2B and B2C), electronics, consumer electronics, renewable energies and industry & production.
- You are responsible for the employees at the Düsseldorf branch
- You develop ideas and strategies for the expansion, positioning and further development of the location
- You are responsible for the acquisition of new clients and the development of new business areas and client groups, and you are actively take part in client acquisition meetings
- You support the management, and are the first point of contact for branch-relevant decisions. You work together closely with the finance, HR and office management department of FleishmanHillard
- Together with your team, you develop concepts and communication campaigns for a large number of national and international clients from within the technology sector
- You manage budgets and further develop existing client accounts through your entrepreneurial way of thinking
- You have at least 15 years experience in press and public relations for technology companies
- You have a consultant’s personality and enjoy developing strategic communication campaigns
- You have a keen awareness for topics and trends in the market
- You are a very good presenter, and are able to communicate with varying target audiences and hierarchal levels equally
- You have very good German and English
- You have several years of experience in managing client accounts
- You have experience in managing and planning budgets as well as forecasting numbers to the general management
- Exciting and varying tasks for clients in the technology sector
- Working in an international environment
- Excellent development prospects and career opportunities in a worldwide leading PR agency
- Participation in an experienced team of experts with lots of room for your own ideas, and a pleasant work environment
If you fit the job outlined above, apply to us today! Please send your application by email (preferably PDF) along with your salary expectations to email@example.com
Should you have any questions in advance, please contact:
Nicol Gröschel, Senior Manager Talent Development
Telefone: +49 69 40 57 02-125, firstname.lastname@example.org
FleishmanHillard Germany GmbH
Hanauer Landstraße 182a, 60314 Frankfurt am Main
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of the Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of DAS, and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries.
About the DAS Group of Companies
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) ( www.omnicomgroup.com ), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: Specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted through this website will be considered.