Festival Foods Wine & Spirits Clerk in Eau Claire, Wisconsin
- The employee must possess the ability to stand in place for long periods of time; walk in the store; bend, stoop and kneel regularly.
- Requires fine finger and broad manual dexterity, and eye-hand-foot coordination in order to operate equipment.
- This position requires the employee to have full range of upper body motion in order to occasionally lift stock. Requires the ability to perform repetitive tasks for prolonged periods of time.
- Must possess functional sensory abilities in order to visually monitor the store, create attractive displays, and to operate equipment.
- The position requires the employee to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Working conditions consist of occasional exposure to extreme temperatures.
The Wine and Spirits Clerk is an hourly position that is part-time (less than 38 hours per week). The work schedule may include mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, and holidays within the individual’s availability._ _
All Applicants that meet the above qualifications will be contacted by HR for a phone or in person interview.
Requisition Number: 16-2666
Post Date: 10/5/2016
Title: Wine & Spirits Clerk
Is Position Part-Time?: Yes
City: Eau Claire