Schneider Electric Customer Support Representative in Elkhart, Indiana
Schneider Electric is looking for a Technical Customer Support Representative to support the Xantrex product line, based at our Elkhart facility. In this role, you are responsible for providing technical phone support to Xantrex distributors, dealers, installers and end-user customers of mobile power conversion products. You will participate in and support initiatives to deliver and improve customer satisfaction.
- Gain and maintain excellent knowledge of:
- Technical function and specifications;
- Related systems and installation products and methods.
- Respond to customer inquiries for troubleshooting and technical/warranty support via telephone and email;
- Perform issue determination and resolution through logical and systematic analysis, using collaboration and additional resources as necessary, in a timely and effective manner;
- Interface with Customer Service/Order Management and others as required to follow-through and resolve customer issues;
- Input information regarding customer interactions and issues into CRM system;
- Participate in discussions of customer satisfaction and process improvement;
- Participate in additional assignments which may include:
- Developing/improving product troubleshooting guides;
- Developing/improving content of web-based internal and external knowledge bases and solutions libraries;
- Developing/improving functional process documents and work instructions.
- Know the accepted procedures of the organization and ensure all technical support operations are conducted in accordance with those procedures and quality standards.
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
At Schneider Electric we want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. Diversity is who we are, how we work and how we grow.
Join Schneider Electric and power your career!
We are looking for a problem solver with a technical background who enjoys working with people, and is passionate about providing an excellent customer experience. You should be well spoken with the ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
2+ years experience or (Diploma/Associate Degree) in Electronics/ electrical engineering
Experience in a technical support or call center environment a plus
- Very good word processing, spreadsheet, and email skills
- Experience with CRM systems a plus
- Results oriented; proven ability to deliver on commitments;
- Ability to work with multi-disciplined teams in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Here, every employee has the power to take control over his or her career. Our comprehensive Total Employee Experience enables employees to manage their professional development and prepare for the next step in their career. This offer includes: a competitive health and wellness package, retirement plans, World Employee Share Ownership Plan, mentoring, internal and international mobility, technical, functional, individual and managerial development, and much more. At Schneider Electric, we’re working together to power the future.
About Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €27 billion in FY2015, our 160,000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this Life Is On.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with Schneider Electric. This position will be posted until filled. Agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Primary Location: United States-Indiana-Elkhart
Unposting Date: Nov 17, 2016, 12:59:00 PM
Req ID: 00307W