NV Employer Recreation Aid - Community Recreation in FALLON, Nevada
This is a position at the Naval Air Station Fallon Recreation Department, working in the ITT and/or Outdoor Recreation Center, as a Recreational Aid.
It is Very Important the Applicants understand that this is a Flex-time (Very unstable hours, and part time at best) 0 - 30 hours a week. Workdays will vary and will include weekends and holidays at minimal pay $8.25/hr.
So Please if you are not willing to work a minimal work week, with uncertain hours, then please do not apply.
1. Must have practical knowledge of Travel/Tickets and Outdoor Recreation Equipment.
2. Must be able to work effectively with others.
3. Must be able to perform routine program and administrative tasks.
4. Must be able to handle cash and perform mathematical calculations.
5. Must have ability to follow verbal and written instructions, and to communicate effectively with
6. Must be able to pass all background checks - no felonies, nothing other than minor traffic
7. Must possess valid photo I.D. card while onboard Naval Air Station.
8. Must be willing to submit to random vehicle and personal searches when entering or exiting the
Naval Air Station.
1. The primary purpose of this position is to assist authorized personnel participating in Travel/Tickets, Outdoor Recreation Equipment and Special Events.
2. Provide oversight of activities and necessary services to authorized patrons.
3. May assist in maintaining routine reports and / or perform clerical, custodial and / or general
maintenance duties as needed.
4. May operate a cash register, receive payments and make change.
5. Performs other related duties as assigned.
HOW TO APPLY
Resumes are strongly encouraged, but will not be accepted in lieu of a completed company application available at JobConnect. Veterans should submit a copy of their DD-214 with application package.