inVentiv Health 0000101028-Data Processing Analyst in Florida
This role is responsible for delivering business information, analytics datasets, data visualization and reporting solutions to R&D-wide stakeholders from the R&D operational systems and trusted information store/data warehouse. Provides timely and accurate information to accelerate and improve decision-making, optimize internal business processes, increase operational efficiency, identify trends, spot issues, drive business insights that are data-driven, and support COMPANY overall goals including speed to patient.
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties
• Develops business information reports, datasets, and visualizations for assigned capability areas
• Knowledge of data warehousing, data analytics, and data warehouse reporting systems is required
• Experience with SQL is required
• Experience with reporting using dimensional data, cubes, and relational databases is required
• Understanding of basic project management and system life cycle is required
• Experience with Excel, VBA, Cognos, Oracle, Spotfire, Tableau is preferred
• Experience with Informatica and IDS Developer and Analyst tools strongly preferred
• MS Office and SharePoint proficient
• General understanding of scientific R&D processes and terminologies is a plus
• Excellent analytical, collaboration, and communications skills are required
Bachelor’s degree required in Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Chemistry/Biology, management or logistics. MBA, Doctorate in Pharmacy, Masters or PhD in Operational Sciences, Engineering preferred; US military experience will be considered towards industry experience requirements.
For further details or to apply for this job, please contact:email@example.com
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.