Festival Foods Grocery Assistant Third Shift Supervisor in Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
Job Title: Third Shift Grocery Stocker II
FLSA Status: Full Time/Hourly
Reports To: Grocery Department Manager
Responsible for ensuring that all company policies and procedures are being followed and that department goals are being obtained. Contributes to store sales and profitability by effectively managing all aspects of the Grocery Department such as stock levels, inventory, and customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Leads, coaches, teaches, and reinforces Festival culture, customer service, and performance expectations to all Grocery associates.
- Trains new Grocery associates
- Documents violations of company policies/procedures by Grocery associates and conducts progressive disciplinary actions with Grocery associates
- Writes and conducts performance reviews for Grocery associates
- Answers questions and provides guidance to all Grocery associates
2) Provide customer service to guests
- Assist guests with supplying them with the items they need from the department
- Aid guests in finding items they are looking for on the sales floor
- Take orders and special requests
- Answer the telephone and assist callers using proper phone etiquette
- Ten tiling guests at all times
3) Stocking and maintaining product levels
- Fill all items on display
- Makes sure products are rotated, using first in first out method
- Follow display standards
- Makes sure the sales floor is clean and tidy; no messes or spills
- Maintaining grocery supplies
4) Assists all department associates with daily responsibilities while leading by example.
5) Develops associates to prepare for advancement opportunities.
6) Ensure all quality standards are being met, including quantity expectations at 100% by 10 am and 5 pm.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers and all personnel.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Complete understanding of all safety requirements and company safety policies
- Must possess the ability to apply on-the-job safety training to recognize and react to possible safety hazards on store premises. Also requires proper training and knowledge of the following equipment/procedures: proper lifting techniques, trash compactor, baler, power equipment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment described below are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Stand in place for a long period of time, bend, stoop, and kneel regularly
- Full range of upper body motion
- Lifting up to 50 pounds on an consistent basis
This Third Shift Grocery Stocker II position is full time, scheduled 38-40 hours per week. The work schedule is mostly afternoon/evening shifts may vary occasionally, including weekdays, weekends, and holidays._ _
All Applicants that meet the above qualifications will be contacted by HR for a phone or in person interview
Requisition Number: 16-2617
Post Date: 10/11/2016
Title: Grocery Assistant Third Shift Supervisor
Is Position Part-Time?: No
Wage Range: HOURLY GRADE 09
Work Hours: 3rd Shift
City: Fond du Lac