Talent Orchard Cross Domain Engineer (Top Secret Clearance Required) in Fort Belvoir, Virginia
Cross Domain Engineer
Fort Belvoir, VA
Top Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard is partnered with a Federal Systems Engineering Contractor in their search for a Cross Domain Engineer with an active Top Secret Clearance to join an exciting program in Fort Belvoir, VA. Our client specializes in modernizing information technology systems by re-engineering existing systems to harness the full power of emerging technologies and proven innovations to serve the business needs of their customers.
The ideal candidate will work daily with the a DoD agency's CDSE lead to be the focal point for and manage all Cross Domain (CD) related activities in the agency. Depending on the requirement, the individual will enact with all the Mission Application POCs, J6 IA/Cyber personnel and the IT Operations.
- Maintain proficiency in the CD capabilities provided by Enterprise Services (ES) and the UCDMO
- Ensure that any new CD technology developments:
- a) Are fully coordinated with the UCDSMO;
- b) Are in line with the goals & objectives of the CD Community Roadmap and;
- c) Fill identified capability gaps.
- Coordinate the review, validation, and prioritization of CD requirements throughout the agency’s acquisition/SDLC processes,
- Ensure IA requirements for CD related activities are properly addressed throughout the SDLC, Actively participate in CD community forums to represent The Customer’s CD needs.
- Maintain access to status information of all of the agency’s CD requirements, implementations, configurations, updates and patches and keep the CD community database current.
- BA/BS (In Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical field experience)
- Minimum 8 years’ experience working in information technology or compliance related field
- Active Top Secret Clearance
- US Citizen
- 8570 Compliance: Security+
- Demonstrated experience in networking (i.e., design or maintaining)
- Recent hands on experience with Linux, Solaris, or Trusted OS
- Hands-on experience with Cross Domain vendor products (i.e. XTS, Highspeed Guard, RM, etc.)
- Experience on how to deploy CD capabilities within the DoD and IC environments
- Working knowledge/understanding of DoD/IC CD capabilities and enterprise services
- Familiar with IT/IA system development / integration activities
- Familiar with DoD and IC Assessment & Authorizations / Certification & Accreditation processes (i.e., DoD 8500.2, DCID 6/3, ICD 503)
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Active SCI
- Current CISSP
- Experience with IT/IA system development / integration activities
- Experience with DoD and IC Assessment & Authorizations / Certification & Accreditation processes (i.e., DoD 8500.2, DCID 6/3, ICD 503)
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of DISA and DIA Enterprise CD Services
- Known and respected in the DOD/IC CD community
Talent Orchard LLC is an SBA (8A), Economically Disadvantaged Woman-Owned Small Business, and Woman Business Enterprise Certified firm that provides the following services to clients in the commercial and public service sectors:
- Human Capital
- Professional Services
- Accounting/Audit Readiness
- Network/Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure
- Software Development/Engineering
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page atwww.talentorchard.com.
@talentorchard @novajobs #cjpost #crossdomain @topsecretjobs @fortbelvoirjobs
Job Title: Cross Domain Engineer (Top Secret Clearance Required)
Job ID: 27004604
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA 22060