ARES Corporation Information Operations Specialist in Fort Belvoir, Virginia
The Information Operations (IO) Specialist responsibilities include reviewing and assessing all aspects of the customer’s mission, in accordance with the customer's written procedures to include:
Cyber issues and integration employment of the core capabilities of electronic warfare (EW)
Computer network operations (CNO),
Military information support to operations (MISO),
Military deception and operations security (OPSEC)
The responsibilities include identifying all aspects of IO-related issues and providing recommendations to mitigate or eliminate identified vulnerabilities.
- A current Top Secret Clearance, SCI Eligible
- Possess minimum 10 years operational experience in the military, other Federal Government or comparable civilian position in information operations. Experience working in a SCIF.
- Possess IO experience as described in JP 3-13, Information Operations and DoD 8570.01-M.
- Working knowledge of DoD’s IT system and network certification and accreditation processes to include system security authorization agreements.
- Possess or be able to gain the following: CompTIA Security+CE and CEH, GSNA or CISA as listed in DoD 8570.01-M.
- Working knowledge of Department of Defense's Information Assurance Vulnerability Alert processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite to include an ability to prepare PowerPoint presentations, reports, and white papers.
- Working knowledge of Computer Network modeling software and Computer Network vulnerability/compliance analysis software.
- Possess a Master’s degree in scientific or technical field.
- Experience conducting vulnerability-based assessments similar to BSA’s.
- Have experience with SkyBox Security software.
- Possess CEH, WCNA, GCIH, and MCSE information technology certifications.
In order to be considered for this position you must have:
- A Bachelor's degree in a Computer Science related technical discipline.
- A current Top Secret Clearance, SCI Eligible.
Security Clearance Statement: Applicants selected for this position will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Only US citizens are eligible to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
ARES is an EEO/AA/Disability/Vets Employer.