FleishmanHillard Consultant Technology, Frankfurt in Frankfurt, Germany
Position Overview & Responsibilities
With more than 80 offices in 20 countries, FleishmanHillard is one of the largest PR networks worldwide. The Technology Practice at FleishmanHillard supports clients from the wide-reaching sectors of IT, telecommunications, semiconductors, consumer electronics (CE), clean technology and industrial.
For our Technology Practice (based in Munich, Frankfurt or Dusseldorf) we are seeking a:
Consultant, Technology PR (m/f)
You will work closely with Technology Practice colleagues, at the local and international level, as well as with other consultancy units. The focus of your daily work lies with the account management daily public relation work with clients. Beyond that, you will work on strategic matters and designing integrated communications concepts and strategies together with your team and under supervision of your team lead.
- Manage account management activities for a variety of clients, including content creation and project management.
- Work with integrated teams to provide clients with seamless multi-channel solutions utilizing traditional PR and digital platforms to deliver maximum performance and results.
- Develop and manage positive relationship with clients and vendors.
- Organize and execute major events in support of communications initiatives and news.
- Write and edit materials highlighting new products/initiatives.
- You have a completed university degree.
- You have more than 2 - 3 years professional experience in media and public relations work at an agency or company – preferably in the areas of consumer electronics, clean technology and/or the B2B industry sector.
- You gained experience as a consultant, which reflects in your personality, and you are a highly-convincing business partner.
- You are a strategic thinker, are very engaged and are a real entrepreneur.
- You are comfortable with classic PR as well as with digital PR and social media.
- You have an excellent command of both spoken and written German and English.
Then we would love to meet you!
P lease apply by email (preferably in a PDF file), including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com
In case you have any questions, please feel free to contact:
FleishmanHillard Germany GmbH
Tel. +49 69/405702125
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, reputation management, public affairs, brand marketing, digital strategy, social engagement and content strategy. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2016; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Omnicom Public Relations Group, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 85 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com .
About Omnicom Public Relations Group
Omnicom Public Relations Group is a global collective of three of the top global public relations agencies worldwide and eight specialist agencies in public affairs, marketing to women, fashion, global health strategy and corporate social responsibility. It encompasses more than 6,000 public relations professionals in more than 330 offices worldwide who provide their expertise to companies, government agencies, NGOs and nonprofits across a wide range of industries. Omnicom Public Relations Group delivers for clients through a relentless focus on talent, continuous pursuit of innovation and a culture steeped in collaboration. Omnicom Public Relations Group is part of the DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. that includes more than 200 companies in a wide range of marketing disciplines including advertising, public relations, healthcare, customer relationship management, events, promotional marketing, branding and research.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered.