FleishmanHillard Intern Graphic Design, Frankfurt in Frankfurt, Germany
Position Overview and Responsibilities
FleishmanHillard is with more than 80 offices in 20 countries one of the biggest PR networks worldwide. In Germany, more than 70 employees advise well-known clients in the fields of Public Relations, Brand Marketing, Corporate Affairs and Public Affairs at the locations in Frankfurt, Berlin, Munich and Dusseldorf.
For our team in Frankfurt, we are looking for an intern (m/f)
in our Team Creative Services
In this role you will support different teams in design, graphics and conception/drafting.
- You are supporting the team with the graphical implementation of concepts, layouts and designs (online and offline) and compile the corresponding materials
- You support to visualize information and ideas for presentation and concepts and impart your creative input.
- You edit images and illustrations, and advise the individual teams with the selection.
- You assist in all kinds of administrative tasks
We expect from you:
- Student in communication- or media design, graphics or equivalent
- First practical experience in the creation and implementation of materials (print and online) and in the visualization of campaign ideas
- Safe handling of graphical tools such as Adobe package (Illustrator / Indesign / Photoshop), and MS Office and in particular PowerPoint
- Very good German - and English skills
We offer you:
- Fair working conditions
- Nice colleagues in an international team
- Cross-media communication tasks for national and international brands
Please send usyourcomplete application documentsasPDF including possible starting date to: email@example.com
In case you have any questions in advance, please contact:
Nicol Gröschel, Manager Talent Development
Phone +49 69 40 57 02-125, firstname.lastname@example.org
FleishmanHillard specializes in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard was named PRWeek’s 2014 Global Agency of the Year, “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2015; and among PRWeek’s 2013 “Best Places to Work.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of the DAS Group of Companies, and has 88 offices in 30 countries, plus affiliates in 43 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com .
About the DAS Group of Companies
The DAS Group of Companies, a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) ( www.omnicomgroup.com ), is a global group of marketing services companies. DAS includes over 200 companies in the following marketing disciplines: specialty, PR, healthcare, CRM, events, promotional marketing, branding and research. Operating through a combination of networks and regional organizations, DAS serves international, regional, national and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business. Our policy is to employ, advance, and reasonably accommodate all qualified employees and applicants.
If you need assistance reviewing career opportunities or completing an application, please call 314-982-6283 or email our careers team .
Please do not contact the office directly to apply – only resumes submitted to email@example.com this website will be considered.