FleishmanHillard Senior Consultant Healthcare, Frankfurt in Frankfurt, Germany
Position Overview and Responsibilities:
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and transmedia and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency.
For the Healthcare Practice (based in Frankfurt) we are seeking a:
Senior Consultant, Healthcare PR (m/f)
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of external Public Relations campaigns; strategic communications; building long-standing relationships with clients and colleagues across the network; leading junior members of the team and working with the senior management team on new business initiatives.
- Develop overarching strategy to accomplish client objectives and coordinate implementation.
- Provide proactive high-level client counsel and creative recommendations on how to meet communication goals.
- Lead client management and administration of accounts, including budget development and management, invoices/payments, reporting, contract management, and record keeping and filing.
- Develop and edit high-quality written materials.
- Supervise and train junior staff, provide quality control, and determine workflow.
- Lead new business efforts.
- At least 5 years’ experience in healthcare communications – preferably in a PR agency or communications department of a company or other organization
- You have a completed university degree
- You are highly skilled in business development
- You are well connected and have useful contacts in the field of healthcare and relevant media (print and online)
- You have experience in team leading as well as in the education and training of employees
- You have a thorough understanding of the growth opportunities and future trends of each market and you know the competition
- You are an experienced consultant, which reflects in your personality, and you are a highly-convincing business partner
- You are a strategic thinker, are very engaged and are a real entrepreneur
- You are comfortable with classic PR as well as with digital PR and social media
- You have an excellent command of both spoken and written German and English
Then we would love to meet you!
Please apply by email (preferably in a PDF file), including your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date to email@example.com
FleishmanHillard is the world’s most complete global communications firm, specializing in public relations, public affairs, marketing, paid media, and trans media and social content. FleishmanHillard delivers on The power of true, reflecting the firm’s high values and unique ability to guide clients through a world demanding unprecedented authenticity and transparency. FleishmanHillard was named “Standout Agency” on Advertising Age’s 2013 A-List; NAFE’s “Top 50 Companies for Executive Women” for 2010-2013; Advertising Age’s 2012 “Best Places to Work”; and The Holmes Report’s 2012 Global “Public Affairs Agency of the Year.” The firm’s award-winning work is widely heralded, including at the Cannes International Festival of Creativity. FleishmanHillard is part of Diversified Agency Services, a division of Omnicom Group Inc., and has more than 80 offices in 29 countries, plus affiliates in 42 countries. Visit us at www.fleishmanhillard.com .
Diversified Agency Services (DAS), a division of Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE:OMC) ( www.omnicomgroup.com ), manages Omnicom’s holdings in a variety of marketing communications disciplines. DAS includes over 200 companies, which operate through a combination of networks and regional organizations, serving international and local clients through more than 700 offices in 71 countries.
Omnicom Group Inc. ( www.omnicomgroup.com )is a leading global marketing and corporate communications company. Omnicom’s branded networks and numerous specialty firms provide advertising, strategic media planning and buying, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other specialty communications services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
Please do not contact the office directly – only resumes submitted through firstname.lastname@example.org will be considered.
FleishmanHillard is committed to equal employment opportunity and affirmative action. FleishmanHillard does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where FleishmanHillard does business.