Festival Foods Pricing Verifier in Green Bay West, Wisconsin
Job Title: Pricing Verifier
FLSA Status: Hourly
Reports To: Pricing Coordinator
Provides assistance to the Pricing Coordinator by working closely with all department managers and vendor partners in an effort to ensure all pricing policies are consistently delivered. Contributes to store sales and profitability by effectively managing all aspects of pricing department operations, to include but not limited to: price changes, ad displays, tag hanging, and item price verification.* *
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Performs tasks as delegated by the Pricing Coordinator.
Ensures all department standards are being met in the Pricing department.
- Executes best practices as outlined in the Pricing team manual.
- Maintains and ensures accurate pricing of all store products.
- Executes price changes, ad and display changes and promotional signage within store.
- Communicates and works cooperatively with Store Director, Pricing Director, and other department managers to maintain standards and exceed guest expectations.
- Provides customer service to guests.
- Assists guests with finding items they are looking for.
Be an advocate of community among your peers.
Contributes to overall cleanliness of the department by picking up, organizing, and cleaning work areas, shelving, and sales floor as needed.* *
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School Education or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers and all personnel.
- Good oral and written communication skills and the ability to handle situations.* *
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Standing for extended periods of time.
- Lifting up to 10 pounds on an occasional basis.
- Frequently bending at waist level, kneeling and reaching above shoulder level.
- Continuous repetitive hand movement, grasping and fine manipulation.
- Occasional exposure to extreme temperatures.
The pricing clerk/verifier is a part-time hourly position scheduled 10-20 hours per week. The work schedule will be late afternoons, occasional evenings and two Sunday’s per month 4am-10am.
“All Applicants that meet the above qualifications will be contacted by HR for a phone or in person interview”
Requisition Number: 16-2426
Post Date: 10/16/2016
Title: Pricing Verifier
Is Position Part-Time?: Yes
Wage Range: HOURLY GRADE 06
Work Hours: 1st Shift
City: Green Bay West