HP Financial Administrative Assistant in Guadalajara, Mexico
Financial Administrative Assistant
· Owns and executes accounting processes within area of expertise.
· Performs complex analysis of transactional accounting information to support decision making.
· Typically the first escalation point of contact for complex systems or policy issues related to area of expertise.
· Leads the implementation of new corporate-wide accounting processes and systems.
· Proactively identifies opportunities for improvements and makes recommendations.
· Implements and assures effective business controls through review, analysis, and verification.
· Assists in training and mentoring of department team.
· Leads the development, implementation, maintenance, and communication procedures to ensure compliance with accounting policies.
· Interacts with internal customers on a global basis.
Education and Experience Required:
· Associates degree strongly preferred.
· Typically 6+ years of work experience.
· Typically 2+ years experience in an accounting environment.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Strong computation skills.
· Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, Systems, Applications, Products (SAP).
· Fluency in English.
· Excellent understanding of accounting processes.
· Excellent database skills.
· Strong communication skills.
· Strong project management skills.
No shift premium (Mexico)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html