HP Business Strategy Manager-Government Relations in Gurgaon, India
Business Strategy Manager-Government Relations
· Builds and implements an effective, credible government relations strategy in India that will include policy advocacy, supports public sector sales and thought leadership.
· Establishes HP's profile with key government and industry stakeholders, including central, state ad city governments, third parties and academics.
· Ensures that the regulatory framework for HP is favorable in India.
Education and Experience Required:
Ideally at least 7-10 years in the government relations or a related field and familiar with the Indian policy and political landscape.
Advanced university degree (e.g., MBA) or demonstrable equivalent.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Independent and confident self-starter.
· Ability to work collaboratively across a matrixed organization and with senior executives.
No shift premium (India)
EEO Tagline -
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Learn more about HP personal data
practices at Privacy Statement at http://www.hp.com/go/privacy , and
Personal Data Rights Notice at http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/privacy/privacy_notice.html (where
applicable). Accessibility at HP at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/hp-information/accessibility-aging/index.html
and Terms at http://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html