Fluor Senior Specialist, Global Supply Chain Systems - SAP Support in Gurgaon, India
Job Title Senior Specialist, Global Supply Chain Systems - SAP Support
Job Description • Acts as an advisor to Supply Chain Management in the identification, design, and deployment of SAP applications and solutions as they relate to Supply Chain functionality.
• SAP configuration of the material management process and the use of SAP reporting tools (Crystal Reports, SAP, etc.) for the purposes of augmenting Supply Chain work processes a plus.
• Support new country, company code, and joint venture SAP deployments and additional new functionality (i.e.: Ariba, etc.) as well as required system upgrades.
• Develop, maintain, and deliver SAP training and materials for MM module and SRM including vendor master, material master and others where applicable.
• Assists with problem analysis, solution design techniques, acceptance testing and version upgrades to existing Supply Chain SAP instances and interfaces.
• Help refine business requirements, specifications, and user acceptance test plans for Supply Chain SAP system interfaces.
• Coordinate SAP data conversion, reporting, and IT development requirements to satisfy business requirements.
• Identify SAP system user needs versus user desires.
• Attend meetings and collaborate with systems leads and interface with cross-discipline taskforces.
• Support various Supply Chain disciplines and respond to SAP Support email box. Responses must be timely and accurate, seeking other expert level solutions as needed.
• Identify process issues from system issues and offer viable SAP system solutions that improve efficiency to both Fluor and clients.
• Stay abreast of emerging technologies and trends in the Supply Chain arena to identify possible improvements and impacts to Fluor Supply Chain.
• Promotes knowledge sharing and open communication within the SAP Power User community
• Review, verify and maintain SAP user authority matrix
• Cleanse purchase orders that are linked to withdrawn purchasing groups
• Other duties as required.
Basic Job Requirements • 10 or more years of related EPFC experience.
• SAP Supply Chain experience and knowledge. SAP MM Module and SRM experience required, including reporting (BOE/Crystal Reports). Experience with Ariba or other source to pay systems desired.
• Familiarity in the work process requirements for Supply Chain disciplines within the EPFC industry. General knowledge of available systems to support these requirements.
• Effective in the interpretation of project execution requirements into system solutions.
• Experience with systems change management methodologies and training documentation applications
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including the preparation of reporting documents and presentations for management review.
• Excellent English speaking skills
• Excellent computer literacy and skills with all Microsoft office products
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Knowledge of project work processes and the ability to call upon discipline experts as needed.
• Desired project experience should include well rounded systems support exposure on major projects, and practical experience in one or multiple Supply Chain disciplines is preferable.
• Experience with Six Sigma techniques and tools are a plus.
• College degree from an accredited university required
Preferred Qualifications • Typically requires 10 or more years of project systems support related experience primarily in the areas of purchasing, material management, and contracting systems. Serve primarily as the Supply Chain Systems SAP (MM Module and SRM) support lead. Scope is global, covering all office locations and project sites utilizing Supply Chain SAP related systems.
Supply Chain Systems are defined as any information system specifically supporting the Supply Chain disciplines of Contract Management (CM), Purchasing, Material Management (MM), Logistics, Expediting, Warehousing, Material Planning, Strategic Sourcing, Reporting, and Indirect Purchasing. To be referenced collectively as ‘systems’.
• Ability to communicate fluently in English (read, write, and speak)
• Working toward applicable professional certification(s) or license(s)
• Experience should be primarily in the area of material management
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Good computer and software skills to include the use of word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets, and electronic presentation programs
• Good leadership and decision-making skills
Degree Required Yes
City (or Nearest City) Gurgaon
Requisition Number 91724BR
We reserve the right to modify or revise the job descriptions in part or in its entirety. Reasonable accommodations will be made in accordance with governing law.
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other criteria protected by federal, state or local law.